Tuesday 18 July 2017

Class 4, English Revision Worksheet - Grammar

Hello Dear Students,
Please refer MCB and revise well.

Kindly solve this Grammar questions.
All the best !
Happy learning..


ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL, GOLCONDA
     PERIODIC TEST – I Revision       (2017-18)
DO AS DIRECTED
I  Fill in the blanks                                   

1.     I saw a _______ of cattle  in the field (collective noun)
2.     A ________ of bees are on that tree. (collective noun)
3.     A _______ of stars can be seen in the night sky (collective noun)
4.     A _________ of flower was gifted to me.
5.     She ate some _________ in the afternoon. (uncountable noun)
6.     Please give me a little ________ in the glass ( uncountable noun)

II) Underline the proper nouns                                   
1.Raju is wearing a nice shirt.
2. I went to a park last Sunday.
.                                              

III)  Complete the sentences with right words from the brackets
1. How (much/many) water shall I put in the glass?
2. I want (some /many).books for my library.

V)Rewrite the sentences by changing the nouns into plurals           
1. The man gave her biscuit.
2. The policeman caught the thief.

VI Rewrite the sentences by changing the gender
1.My uncle took me and my sister to the restaurant.

 2. The king and the princess rode on chariot.

No comments:

Post a Comment