Saturday 2 July 2016

Class 4 English Revision worksheet done in the class.

ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL GOLCONDA
FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT –I REVISION PAPER (2016 - 17)
Class : IV
Subject: English _

I. Read the following passage and answer the questions that follow:
II. Write a diary entry on ‘your day out with your family’.  
GRAMMAR
III. Circle the common noun and underline the proper noun in the following sentences.
1. I went to a restaurant named Tara. My friend Suhash and Akhil joined me.
2.  I visited Delhi twice.

IV. Write a proper noun for each common noun.                      
Common Noun                                         Proper Noun
man
river

IV. Form plural for the following singular noun.
  1. day –
  2. trees –
  3. wolf -  
    Literature (self study from MCB L.1)
VI. Answer the following
VII. Read the extract and answer the questions that follow.
VIII. Complete these words with ea or ae.               
IX Name the people who do these jobs.                
X Write the meaning of given words.                        

No comments:

Post a Comment